Lotus Biscoff – Try Me Free promotion!
Now you can try the delicious caramelised taste of either Lotus Biscoff Biscuits or delicious Lotus Biscoff Caramelised Spread for free*!
To help celebrate the new look Lotus Biscoff biscuit & spread range, we are offering shoppers the chance to try one product for free.
How to take part:
Visit your local stockist & purchase a specially stickered pack of Biscoff Biscuits** or Biscoff Spread**. Only products carrying the special “Try Me Free” sticker on the front of the product are included in this promotion. If the product does not carry a special “Try Me Free” sticker it is NOT part of the promotion & you will NOT be eligible for a refund.
- Keep your original till receipt for the product you purchased. You must send the original till receipt as part of your entry.
- Carefully peel off the promotional sticker from the product you purchased & study it carefully for full details of how to enter.
- Write your full name & full address legibly, (including your postcode) on a piece of paper.
- Write a 15 word or more statement about why you did or did not enjoy your Lotus Biscoff product.
- Post your address, statement, the promotional sticker and your valid till receipt for the Lotus Biscoff product you purchased to: Lotus Bakeries Try Me Free, Dept No 6173, PO Box 99, Aylesbury, HP19 8RR. NB: the cost of postage is not included in the refund.
- Wait at least 21 working days for your refund cheque to arrive.
**Offer only applicable to Lotus Biscoff 250g, Biscoff Chocolate 7x3pk, Biscoff 12x2pk, Biscoff Smooth Spread 400g, Crunchy Spread 380g. No other Lotus Biscoff product carries a promotional sticker.
Please note that stock of the special promotional products featuring the “Try Me Free” sticker offer is limited. Special packs go on sale from mid May 2015 across all current Lotus Biscoff stockists.
Terms and Conditions:
- * “Free” is defined as the provision of the price which you paid for the product, proven by you by possession of a genuine till receipt from the participating retailer.
- Offer is subject to availability.
- Please do not attempt to redeem your application beyond the stated closing date of 30th September 2015.
- This offer is open to UK residents excluding employees of Lotus Bakeries and their immediate families, their agents or anyone else connected with the administration of the promotion.
- Only one application per postal household. No multiple or third party claims will be accepted. Applications will be carefully monitored.
- Please allow a minimum of 21 working days from the date on which you applied for your refund to arrive.
- Lotus Bakeries reserves the right to refuse any application that does not meet the stated criteria. Please make sure you have read the details contained in the promotional sticker in full before making an application.
- Cheques will be payable to the name set out on your claim. Please ensure this is your full name and is clear and legible.
- Cost of postage to apply for a refund is not included in the promotional refund & must be covered by the applicant.
- These terms do not affect your statutory rights.